Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Evolution and Charles Darwin?

Charles Darwin spoke about the theory of Evolution and theory of Natural Selection and is provocative enough to challenge the fact that we can evolve without the interference of a supreme being.

But does he provide any explanation to where the 1st living being come about?

Favorite Answer

Yes. Quite a bit. Try reading his book. Get back to us!

Darwin had lots of ideas and theory's but offers no repeatable experiments in creation or facts that back him up.

Even when evolution was forced in to school curriculum's it was called the Theory of Evolution.

I don't remember anyone saying kick out the creation theory just adding another. Now this theory is accepted as fact.

I wasn't changed from a mean angry person to this gentile soul by evolution and that's a fact you can't disprove. It takes a God to work these miracles.

No. There is no assumption of where the first living being came from. Neither is there in the theory of evolution as it exists today--the theory of evolution does not say anything about it.

Scientists are looking at ways that it might have occurred naturally, and are making some headway. At some point in the future, there may be an inclusion as to life origins. Origin of Species (the title of the book) refers to how the species that are alive at the moment came to be (or, more correctly, species that were alive at the time) from previous ancestors.

Darwin was sent on the earth by Monkeys. He was thinking like a monkey only and gave a theory for Monkey Lovers so that Monkeyism would remain on earth. There will be more and more people who will follow monkeyism and one day there will be marriages with monkeys to make all the monkeys into Human form. What a good Idea for monkeys!! Say Cheeeeez ..........

He failed to prove this but some modern chemist are trying to prove this through som chemical action in water.

Quran has proved this long ago:

Creation of Living Creature from Water:

Again we see with explaining about big-bang, modern scientific of theory about creation of living creature is discussed. Darwin who believed that man of son of ape in an evolutionary step before millions of years is not correct. He was able to find half truth like blinds; who, touched different parts of an elephant.

Read Quranic verse on that topic: "Have not the unbelievers ever considered that the skies and the earth were once one mass, then We split them asunder? And We have created every living thing from water. Will they still not believe? (Quran Sura21 Al-Anbiya V-30)

And again this topic is discussed in more details: "Allah has created from water every living creature: of them there are some that creep upon their bellies, some that walk on two legs, and yet some that walk on four; Allah creates what He pleases; surely Allah has power over everything. (Quran Sura24 An-Nur V-45)

Source(s): religion
  • solarz

Darwin replaced into by no ability truly specific, yet his observations introduced approximately his formula of the belief. Breaking a watch mounted and shaking it up is a very undesirable analogy. the different one is a tornado sucking up a junkyard crammed with random factors and assembling a 747. it incredibly is in simple terms no longer the way evolution works. complicated modern-day animals weren't created completely by risk. that must be -revolution-, no longer -evolution-. guy and animals being created suddenly, devoid of postpone, this is the advent tale, no longer the evolution tale.

Probably not but nor can you tell me how the first god came about.

By the way I know how but I'm not telling you cos my words would be wasted - you are enslaved by the Xian meme and LogicReason will not cure you because LogicReason did not infect you.

No, you'll have to find your own way out of that mind-field (Did you like that pun? I thought it was quite clever. :) )

Do I think I'm so smart cos I'm a damned Atheist?

No; I'm an Atheist cos I'm so damned smart.

FYI, Dawin renounced his theory before he died and believed in Jesus Christ, becoming a born again believer. Through all of his research, he found their was only one possible conclusion: A higher being who created everything from His unimaginable wisdom and power. They don't tell you that in the history books. Check it out.

• kitty

If you chuck enough chemicals into the soup and wait a few million years, primitive life forms emerge of their own accord.

• Jim

Something emerged out of the chemical soup following the introduction of electricity or something like that.

His writing is about the mechanism of differentiation between species, rather than the first cause of life or existence.