xxx asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Trade Help!?

Im playing NBA 2K7 and going into Association mode. But before I do, I want to totally change up my Chicago Bulls roster. So any trade I do can't be refused since I havent went into my season yet.

Im trying to get some good realistic trades, and I want to start with trading star or close to star players.

Im the Bulls, and I want Carmelo Anthony from the Denver Nuggets. What trade would they really make in the NBA for such a deal to go through?

*I dont have Iverson on the Nuggets!*

Favorite Answer

if u want AI, log onto xbox live, goto downloads and download the roster from late febuary. it includes all the trades up till the playoffs'

Andres Nocioni+ Big Ben

Then trade like tyrus thomas and selofasa or whatever for kurt "big man" thomas + pat burke for a back up

how about tyrus thomas a first round pick and some other guy