Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

xxx asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Trade Help!?

Im playing NBA 2K7 and going into Association mode. But before I do, I want to totally change up my Chicago Bulls roster. So any trade I do can't be refused since I havent went into my season yet.

Im trying to get some good realistic trades, and I want to start with trading star or close to star players.

Im the Bulls, and I want Carmelo Anthony from the Denver Nuggets. What trade would they really make in the NBA for such a deal to go through?

*I dont have Iverson on the Nuggets!*

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if u want AI, log onto xbox live, goto downloads and download the roster from late febuary. it includes all the trades up till the playoffs'

• 1 decade ago

Andres Nocioni+ Big Ben

Then trade like tyrus thomas and selofasa or whatever for kurt "big man" thomas + pat burke for a back up

• 1 decade ago

how about tyrus thomas a first round pick and some other guy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.