Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Does he hate me?

*cry*

Ugh, yesterday he ignored me, and he did it today too!

I tried IMing him and he just signed out!

Then I called him and he didn't answer.

What's wrong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

I'm desperate, he's my best friend. I don't want him to hate me.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if he is your best friend then this will all blow over...my best friend that was a guy started acting wierd like that when he realized he liked me more than a friend..he wasn't ready to tell me, but didn't know how to be around me during this time. So he ignored me. You need to find some way to talk to him or just give him the space he needs and when he is ready he will contact you, but you where friends for a reason and that doens't just evaporate for no reason...just give him time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Did you do something to make him mad at you? Because if you did than your answer is yes he is ignoring you, but eventually he will come around and talk to you about it and it will be resolved.

• 1 decade ago

Think of all possible reasons why he is behaving like that! And try to contact him through SMS.

• 1 decade ago

give him some time, he will come around and be your friend again. just give him a little space, but also remind him that you are his friend and that you will be there for him, if he needs you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe he need time to be alone by him self and maybe he want to make something he couldn't do when your together just give him time and space and next thing you know he'll be talking to you when you feel's down to your self

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.