Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is a spa bath worth that fuss?

I am redoing the bathroom and am thinking of getting a spa bath. I tend to shower more than bath but like the idea of a relaxing spa bath, however I hear that you can only use certain products in it, its hard to clean and if it breaks down its costly to fix. So question to anyone who has ever bought one... was it worth it? Or easier to just get a standard bath and a babyliss bath spa?

Favorite Answer

I know a woman who uses one with men. She also employs

bathing facilities, pool, and ocean under the east wing. The

contracted services handle all maintenance and a secretary

is available to handle that sort.

If you have to ask it probably isn't practicable.

I was one who also almost always used the shower.... until I got the spa tub, now it is a rare occurrence for me to use anything other than this.I have had many injuries and work as a waitress, so pain is a constant in my life. this tub actually helps me to work out the stiffness and the knots in my back, I have so much more mobility since we bought this it is a miracle worker for me, well worth the expense and the extra care for maintenance

they are worth it, they really help you relax, the bad thing is that sometimes the will cost a lot for fixing them... yuo should ask the store that you buy it from, they help A LOT!!! trust me

no, unless u have nothing else better to do and u have alot of money..

the bathrrom in my room has one.

its awesome.