Angerness after marriage?

I m a married person recently (six month ago). Me n my partener both are some time feel that we are fighting without any reason just for our person angerness or ago. I want to control it. How can i control on my angerness as well our fight. I love her very much. Pls tell me

Favorite Answer

You have to learn to DISCUSS issues rather than argue about them. You have to force yourself to be calm. You are probably not always right. Her opinion matters too. Once you realize that, and that marriage is a partnership, you will feel differently about the way you handle issues. Communicate! Don't let things build up until you explode! Good luck!

maybe you are just adjusting to each other. maybe both of you need to see psychologist if you have so much anger inside. but anyway, too much fighting is not good for a marriage, home should be a place where you can relax, not a war zoon, it won't last that way because you will be tired out and just want to leave.

when i got married (march 2006) my hubby went away to another state for work straight after our honeymoon.

i missed him so much but he would come back for the weekend every couple of weeks.

everytime he went back we would have a fight atthe airport or at home, i would just be angry at him for the smallest things...

later, i realised it was because i missed him and didnt want him to go bu i realised that he is working for our future so i needed to get over it.

talk to your mrs.

take her out one day for a long drive or to the beach and sit down and have a chat.... the more you's open up to each other, the less arguements you'll have.

where you have only been married for.6. months it.s normal . it.s a adjustment perioud till you are married for a year and get to know ach other better where your married it.s not like dating now but if this keep.s up see a marrage councler or your minister for counceling my opion?

What the? angerness what is that?

everybody argues sometimes so long as they are not real big don't worry bout it

you have to stick it out the first bit of marriage is ruff but it gets better with time and knowledge of each other

Whenever you are angry , just remember about the happy days when you dating her , your honeymoon's days . Wife are someone to be doted not someone to be fight .

First off, 'angerness' is not a word...

Secondly- if you are not happy together-split up

u must find out what is causing these arguments..??