Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

hi how do i get a ******** in trouble on this website?

he thinks it is all a joke the things that hurt people in real life he made fun of me and my situation he wont come and fight like a man so i want him to be in trouble and taken off this site

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

You want to "fight like a man" but since he won't you want to get him in trouble...... like a little baby tattle tailing to mommy.

Grow up. Unplug. Move on.

honey i know how you feel but trust me DO NOT let the people on here affect you i dont know if hes the first but i can guarantee you he wont be the last dont take it personal you must ignore bad people ok good luck

don't be a reactor...there's so much to enjoy and do....why waste your time for any nonsense anyone tells.........