Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

hi how do i get a ******** in trouble on this website?

he thinks it is all a joke the things that hurt people in real life he made fun of me and my situation he wont come and fight like a man so i want him to be in trouble and taken off this site

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You want to "fight like a man" but since he won't you want to get him in trouble...... like a little baby tattle tailing to mommy.

Grow up. Unplug. Move on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

honey i know how you feel but trust me DO NOT let the people on here affect you i dont know if hes the first but i can guarantee you he wont be the last dont take it personal you must ignore bad people ok good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't be a reactor...there's so much to enjoy and do....why waste your time for any nonsense anyone tells.........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.