Ruby
Ruby asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

HOW MUCH does Rowell Crow weigh, and how tall is he.... i reallyl wanna kno!????

i ment russell crowe

Favorite Answer

Russell Crowe's Profile :. Birthday : 16, Mar 1964 ( Monday ). Zodiac Sign :. Blood Type :. Height : 188cm. Weight :. Measurement : ...5' 11

Source(s): I made up the 5:11 part only to state what it says in the Quran on that line 5:11 O those of you who believe! Remember Allah's favour to you how, when a certain group of men attempted to raise their hands on you, He restrained their hands! So render your duty to Allah, and let those who believe put their trust in Allah alone! Khair InshAllah

Correction:

Russell Crowe's birthday is April 7, 1964

His zodiac sign is Aries

His height is 6'0"

Ya what he said

khair inshAllah

wow did you see that 5 11 says that my good lord that is proof enough right there for a women to keep chase

salam

heeh

Source(s): 5:11 wow wow wow SubhanAllah Azeem you know you can read it for eternity and find something new always Shookran Sydina al Wat Wat

I honestly dont know the answer to this question, but if you have a myspace add me and we can chat on their if you like?

-James

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=us...