Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

marissa077 asked in PetsBirds · 1 decade ago

What kind of seeds can you sprout for your budgie?

The title says it all! I want to know what type of seeds you can sprout and your budgie will love?!?!?!

Favorite Answer

All seeds, sunflowers, budgie, finch, canary. Your budgie has to eat in fast because it will go mouldy

Also give them treats: one every day or every other depending if he eats it all in in day:

Salad Cress - Peas - Apple - Celery - Courgette - Sweetcorn - Watercress - Boiled Rice (white or brown) - Parsley Sprig - Grapes - Cucumber - Dandelion Leaves - Broccoli - Broard Beans - Carrott - Finger of bread soaked in water (white or brown) - Mashed Boiled Egg (shell also) - Tomatoes - Lettuce - Cooked Pasta - Radishes (leaves also) - Crackers - Crisps- Chips - Potatoes

Source(s): I breed budgies 11 years. My budgies (108) had cup of white rice yesterday, in 2 hours its all gone
  • t.s

plant the actual budgie seed that you feed him