How can I contact a with famous celebrity singer mail or female to give him a lyrics that I’ve wrote?

I need to give them some of my lyrics may be they love it

Favorite Answer

It doesn't work like that, buddy!

1.) Pretty much 100% of the time, IF an artist does not do their own writing, they use songs/lyrics from professional writers who are developing songs EVERY SINGLE DAY for that purpose!

2.) On the other hand, if an artist HEARS something that they really like, they might be interested to cover it themselves. For instance, if you and your band were playing someplace, and a famous musician hears you, and really digs your songs, they might take you under their wing to help you out, and they just might even record one of your songs themselves! They would pay you, of course...

3.) If you are serious about songwriting, I'm going to suggest that you get serious about your use of English ('mail' for 'male,' pronoun agreement with antecedent...)

4.) You might start, IF your lyrics are really good (A lot of people THINK that they write good lyrics when they actually are either lame, rotten, or full of mindless cliche's) by approaching a local band that does songs similar to your, and see if they would be interested in working with you. That would be a more realistic goal.

I would advise you not to do that. It is possible that if they are good, they could be stolen and you won't see any profit.