Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What does First Base, Second Base, and Third Base mean? (sexually)?

Yea I've always wondered what each base represents, like, ive heard first base is kissing, second is sex, but whats third and home, or am I totally off? Please help, first answer gets best (as long as its informative)

Favorite Answer

1st base.. kissing

2nd base touching

3rd base touching down there /oral sex

HOME RUN = Sex!!!

• ?

What Does Base Mean

Well, I don't think there are any official bases, & they vary depending on what one determines with his buddies. However, the general concensus is always that 1st base is kissing, & home plate is sex. It wouldn't make sense to call it scoring a home run when you get laid if you could do so on a ground rule double. LOL! Here's the layout I came up with when I was a teenager hanging out with my buddies.

First base: kissing

Second base: fondling her breasts

Shortstop: fondling her crotch

Third base: giving her oral

Home plate: sex

We added a shortstop in the mix, because trying for this is often where we would get stopped short, & if we could get past shortstop, it was often smooth sailing from second to home. We also debated on the bases a bit. Personally, I contended your hands had to be on bare breasts to consider it second, but some guys in the group thought on the shirt was fine. Some guys also considered fingering third, but I believed making oral third base offered a little more distance, & therefore challenge, from shortstop to third, because I felt like you had to actually have your hand inside the pants to consider yourself not getting tagged out by the shortstop. Same principle as with covered breasts: less challenge to fondle it with clothes on. Hope this helps. I probably won't be the first answer, but I've tried to be informative, especially since this brought back some fond memories for me.

Here are tips on How to Get A Girlfriend https://biturl.im/aULo5 Whether in high school, college, or out of college, when you know what to say and how to say it and how to act to make girls interested in dating you, life becomes a lot easier. It's not even about your looks either. I've seen attractive guys have a hard time getting a girl while an average guy gets a bunch of girls. You just got to know the tricks. Have fun.

Best way to eat out a girl https://biturl.im/aULo5

As described by my husband: 1st~ holding hands and hugging 2nd~ kissing, making out, and a little bit of fondling 3rd~ Heavy petting, touching under the clothing Home run~ sex

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axeQw

1st base is kissing 2nd base is groping, necking 3rd base is a hand job or oral sex Home base is intercourse.

1st-kissing-holding hands-the little stuff-2 gropping/kissing some skin, 3rd all skin and kissing and gropping-oral-then there's HOME-sex and orgasm all the way. but it depends who ur tlkn' 2 too. different ppl have dif. ideas of 1,2,3, and home base-but it's all in the same category

Source(s): personal exp.

1st base is above the shoulders.

2nd base is the breasts.

3rd base is the pelvic region.

Homerun means you've covered all the bases. Thoroughly.

well from what i remember... first is kissing.... second is feeling her up... third is oral.... home base is sex....

Source(s): high school

1.kissing

2.touching

3.oral

home is sex obviously