Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 6

So did Jesus have long hair or short? Mmm?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Short hair because under Jewish law, it is a shame for a man to have long hair unless he was of the sect of the Nazerite.

He was also non white and unattractive, according to scriptures.

Source(s): Numbers 6:5, I Corinthians 11:14-15 Isaiah 53:2 I Corithinans
  • 1 decade ago

I think short hair. and all of apostle has short hair too.This tradition also inherit to this day in some section of christianity.

Jesus can get lost in the crowd very easy because they wear scarf or some kind of hat.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The one called Jesus was a Nazarene (if I spelled that right). Nazarene's had a vow never to cut the locks of their head. Jesus had long hair like lambs wool.

• 1 decade ago

Most likely short hair. So says the Discovery Channel Apparently.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?link=best&qid=2...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jesus had long hair. It was a trait of men from Galilee.

• 1 decade ago

He could get lost in the crowd ..... He looked normal -normal hair cut for the time.

thats all that is important

• Sancho
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Long, flowing brown hair and skin that's remarkably white for someone from Jerusalem....

Source(s): Paintings, Sculptures, etc.
  • 1 decade ago

He had a freaking mullet, I know because we used to go to the monster truck rallys together until he went to rehab and got clean.

• 1 decade ago

Does it matter?

The question to you is will you be ready to meet your maker when your number is up?

Read and study the Bible, it has the answers that you are looking for, if you want help with Bible study, email me.

• jackie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Jesus had med. hair closed to his shoulders ,he look good in that style .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.