?

So did Jesus have long hair or short? Mmm?

Favorite Answer

Short hair because under Jewish law, it is a shame for a man to have long hair unless he was of the sect of the Nazerite.

He was also non white and unattractive, according to scriptures.

Source(s): Numbers 6:5, I Corinthians 11:14-15 Isaiah 53:2 I Corithinans

I think short hair. and all of apostle has short hair too.This tradition also inherit to this day in some section of christianity.

Jesus can get lost in the crowd very easy because they wear scarf or some kind of hat.

The one called Jesus was a Nazarene (if I spelled that right). Nazarene's had a vow never to cut the locks of their head. Jesus had long hair like lambs wool.

Most likely short hair. So says the Discovery Channel Apparently.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?link=best&qid=2...

Jesus had long hair. It was a trait of men from Galilee.

He could get lost in the crowd ..... He looked normal -normal hair cut for the time.

thats all that is important

• Sancho

Long, flowing brown hair and skin that's remarkably white for someone from Jerusalem....

Source(s): Paintings, Sculptures, etc.

He had a freaking mullet, I know because we used to go to the monster truck rallys together until he went to rehab and got clean.

Does it matter?

The question to you is will you be ready to meet your maker when your number is up?

Read and study the Bible, it has the answers that you are looking for, if you want help with Bible study, email me.

• jackie

Jesus had med. hair closed to his shoulders ,he look good in that style .