any other premies out there?

i was born 3 months premature and weighed a pound seven ounces and my hand was smaller than a quarter. ironically im pretty smart and dont have many problems. other than needing braces and glasses and being a klutz......but thats hereditary.

Favorite Answer

im not a preemie, i was actually born a few days late, but one of my good friends was a preemie.

apparently she was born so early that the doctors werent sure she'd live to be three days old.

now shes 15 =]

I weighed four pounds and was a month premature. I have no learning disabilities or problems. I had to have braces too but that had nothing to do with prematurity!

my friend sarah is a premie. i don't remember by how much but think she was around 3 pounds. when she was born he leg was at a 90 degree angel to her body so when she runs it looks sorta funny but other then that nothings wrong with her, shes pretty smart. shes has glasses and braces too

Ha ha,, I was 6 weeks early, weighed just under 5 pounds and had to have a feeding tube for 10 days.. I have braces and glasses....ha ha, tahts funny!

But now im 5'5 1/2 and taller than my older sister!

me!!! I was born 3 months early too,needing braces and glasses.1 pound 61/2 ounces was my birth weight.I could fit in the palm of my mom's hand.Yes us preemies are pretty smart!

my best friend was a premie and the doctors thought she was going to die in a matter of hours. she was 3 months premature to. shes 15 now and does have problems though she has mad asthma and has a weak imune system, its sad.

Dude yes!

I wieghed one pound 4 1/2 ounces and was born dead!

sorry im kinda hyper right now lol.

• Im a premie! Lol but I was only born a week before my due date!

Awww... you remind me soo much of my friend emily. she was a premie, shes blonde, wears glasses is super smart and is getting braces. lol is'nt that wierd?

no but my brother was 2 months premature