Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

A bunch of info on Sagittarians!?

Give me all the info u hav and more and good websites plz i want alot of it. the one with the largest amount of info gets 10 points.

Favorite Answer

they are very friendly and flirtatious....talkative, positive people, love attention, can be clingy and very presistant, very close to their family and loved ones, a bit stubborn but make great friends, will usually get their way or talk their way out of trouble...im not a sagittarius but my bf is

We are freedom loving, hate to be confined. We love nature and the outdoors. We are very caring and genuine as well as the life of the party. People are drawn to our sense of humor and confidence.

Source(s): My son and I are both Sags.

Go to www.astroadvice.com

forecasters.nz.com