Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

I feel so different lately........... All Sarcasm will be ignored.?

Its weird. I feel there is something missing. Something... Or someone. I don't know what. Its almost as if i'm missing a part of myself. Spirit, soul, or just happiness. I feel dead, as cleshay as it sounds... but, thats how I'm feeling.

Is this temporary? Am I tired? Being a 13 year old I'd say I'm having a hormone imbalance? My emotions are everywhere. BUT I don't cry. I'm to numb to cry. Numb. Thats what I feel. Numb, dead, solid. So stiff. I have friends, but they seem fake to me. I just need that one honest, real, open-minded individual to take side with me and be there for me. Only one. Is that too much to ask?

Again, all sarcasm will be ignored. I won't take offense as you hope, but I thought I'd let you know.

Favorite Answer

I truly believe this is normal ( for now).

If possible, try to trace the last time you felt more like yourself. See if your diet has changed recently, if you have lost a love one or a dear friend, or if there has been any major (or minor) changes to your way of life recently...any of these can be a trigger to the way you feel.

At this time, take every precaution to track your feeling and possibly write them down. See if any of your friends, or fam members can truly relate to where you are right now, and if they can, find someone who can...(and if you cant, I will offer my services :-)

We all just need one true best friend anyway, I hope you have one. But for now, I believe this too shall pass

God bless

Let me know if you need more help

Source(s): My Life

I hope no one will be sarcastic. It sounds like you have a depression to me. Have you lost interest in activity, sleep too much or not at all, appetite changes? These and many other things may confirm you are depressed. How long has this been going on? I am taking this seriously, and I hope you will too. I know you are concerned or you wouldn't be asking for help. There must be lots of people who care for you. Can you turn to your Mom, Dad, or another relative and tell them how you feel. Please get help. I care. God Bless, Sweetie

At your age, you're going through puberty, and your hormones are changing so much, that your body and mind sometimes have difficulty sorting it out. Just remember, your friends are also going through it too, although it affects people in different ways. Be patient, and everything will sort itself out and settle down, but rememer, puberty can last for several years.

I would say your age and the hormone thing have something to do with how you feel...but is it possible for you to talk with a professional about this...or at least your parents?...even a school counselor who you would trust.

No thats not too much to ask at your age thats when that stuff probably matters more. Hopefully you can find it.

you are at a time in your life where your body is changing physically and mentally...

yes it is temporary, it's called puberty... find comfort in knowing this.

talk to dad, or an adult male you can trust... he will definitely know what you are going through.