Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

Shaken Baby Syndrome?

So I was reading about that little boy Kaleb that has been fighting for his life after his caregiver shook him. Well it just upset me alot to know that this kid can't have a normal life now, and all the bills that face this family b/c one lady had to hurt a helpless boy. I have a 11 week son of my own and I know if I was in that position I would be devestated, that boy is my world. So I was wanting to kinda raise some money for families like this that need help. It's so expensive and painful to watch your child sit in the hospital day after day. I know there are alot of charities and such already, and I don't have much to give to these charities but I'd like to get the word out about this terrible situation and help raise money. So how can I go about raising money, not just through the internet but in my town and stuff.

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    you knwo i would check with the red cross about that! I think that you are a very nobel person to think of someone else in need you dont see that very often these days im gonna give youa star for this question also!!

    You have a great night! And Good Luck!!

  • 1 decade ago

    Oh boy- little Kaleb- I've been following his story on his mother's website since June... he's SUCH a little fighter it breaks your heart. His mother's page is and from there you can reach the Help Kaleb website that was set up to recieve help and funds for his family and also they're starting it for other families as well. Her page is also updated almost daily with blogs on how the little guy is... I have a 5 month old son so this really hit home with me... Kaleb is slowly getting better though, so that's good... hope this helps!

  • 1 decade ago

    I would contact this organization and let them know that you have a calling to raise money for help victims of shaken baby syndrome and their families. They should be able to provide you with some ideas:

  • 1 decade ago

    Im not sure how to answer your question but don't sell anything!

    Trust me!

    Other than that you sound like a very nice person and i wish you very much luck and succes in your new path!

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Iamme
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    First you have to get some tins and maybe talk to shop owners about puttign them on there counters. I would cover the tin with the cause you are supporting. Good luck to you,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.