Shaken Baby Syndrome?

So I was reading about that little boy Kaleb that has been fighting for his life after his caregiver shook him. Well it just upset me alot to know that this kid can't have a normal life now, and all the bills that face this family b/c one lady had to hurt a helpless boy. I have a 11 week son of my own and I... show more So I was reading about that little boy Kaleb that has been fighting for his life after his caregiver shook him. Well it just upset me alot to know that this kid can't have a normal life now, and all the bills that face this family b/c one lady had to hurt a helpless boy. I have a 11 week son of my own and I know if I was in that position I would be devestated, that boy is my world. So I was wanting to kinda raise some money for families like this that need help. It's so expensive and painful to watch your child sit in the hospital day after day. I know there are alot of charities and such already, and I don't have much to give to these charities but I'd like to get the word out about this terrible situation and help raise money. So how can I go about raising money, not just through the internet but in my town and stuff.
5 answers 5