There's this girl?

I like her but she a bf I dont know what to do.

well she told me should would have hooked up with me if she didnt have a bf when we hung out once

Favorite Answer

Alright, well I'm a girl just to let you know. If I had a bf, I would want to be with him, but it is very flattering knowing that someone has a crush on you. It makes you feel really good about yourself. So at a good time, tell her what you think, in a subtle way, and chances are she'll really appreciate your honesty. Hey, and if your lucky, maybe she'll like you just as much! Good luck!

i'd say try to drop hints and move in on her. don't worry too much about her having a bf. jsut act as though you don't know that she has a bf. but if she tells you she does and tells you to back off then listen to her and move on. so just try being a big flirt and show that you're very boyfriend material.

well all you can really do is sit back and wait cause talking to her wouldnt do a whole lot since she already has someone, you would become a friend though if you already arent.

Back off

is she happy? or is this just an 'in-between' kind of guy?

Make a play. Go for it.

ps - Get to know her and be her friend first!