Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

There's this girl?

I like her but she a bf I dont know what to do.

Update:

well she told me should would have hooked up with me if she didnt have a bf when we hung out once

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Alright, well I'm a girl just to let you know. If I had a bf, I would want to be with him, but it is very flattering knowing that someone has a crush on you. It makes you feel really good about yourself. So at a good time, tell her what you think, in a subtle way, and chances are she'll really appreciate your honesty. Hey, and if your lucky, maybe she'll like you just as much! Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

i'd say try to drop hints and move in on her. don't worry too much about her having a bf. jsut act as though you don't know that she has a bf. but if she tells you she does and tells you to back off then listen to her and move on. so just try being a big flirt and show that you're very boyfriend material.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well all you can really do is sit back and wait cause talking to her wouldnt do a whole lot since she already has someone, you would become a friend though if you already arent.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Back off

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

is she happy? or is this just an 'in-between' kind of guy?

Make a play. Go for it.

ps - Get to know her and be her friend first!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.