Are these good gift ideas?

I already came up for christmas gift ideas this year since im on a low budget after having my baby... But i am deciding to make a tea gift basket which contains assorted teas, biscotti, butterscotch candies, chocolate covered pretzel and a candle. A coffee gift basket which has the same stuff exsept coffee beans. And for a kids gift basket it will be a microwave popcorn tub, 20 oz bottle of soda, different candies and chocolates, ballons, crayons, silly string. Tell me if theres anything else that might need to be added.

Favorite Answer

Those ideas sound great, but what I've realized in the past is that I normally end up spending more than I wanted to spend buying the items to fill the baskets. My best bet is just bargain shopping throughout the year. There are plenty of neat gifts you can get someone for $10 or less.

These ideas are Great!

For the kids....maybe a gift card/certificate for a movie rental.

For the Tea Basket...maybe a pretty cloth napkin and make the candle a tea-scented candle (such as Cinnamon Tea, Mango Tea).

For the Coffee Basket...maybe a pretty cloth napkin and make the candle something that goes with coffee (such as White Chocolate & Coffee, Creme Brulee).

Also, you could tie a pretty ribbon around a few sticks of cinnamon! It smells good and they can be used to stir the cup of tea/coffee for a cinnamon flavor! And, the longer you leave the cinnamon stick in the tea/coffee the stronger the flavor will be! (You might even want to put a little note attached to the cinnamon stick bundle, so they will know what to do with them.)

You are a thoughtful person! And, congratulations on the birth of your Baby!

Source(s): You can get candles in these scents by e-mailing gottahavecandles07@hotmail.com

Unique art gift is the best present for any occasion.

I recommend photoartomation.com (http://www.photoartomation.com/).

These guys convert individual images to more then 50 artwork styles (Embroidery, Impasto Fauvism, Airbrush, Pencil Sketch… etc.,). After you send them your photo they create a preview sample of your photo. It’s free. You can buy it if you like it. If you don’t just cancel your order. No obligation.

I sent a digital photo of my wife (I wanted to give her a special present for Valentines Day) to Photoartomation and they turned it into three gorgeous art samples that I could preview online. I had a hard time picking one because all three were really beautiful. Although their prices pretty high I was not disappointed because when I received my order the prepared artwork was much more impressive then online samples. And my wife was just speechless

Haha, great. You are a clever mother.

~~~ sounds good~~~