Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

what do people mean when they say "HORN RIMMED GLASSES?"?

I always thought (since I was little, becasue I was) it meant that they had those little wings or spike things on the frames on the side, you know, like a Great Horned Owl??? But more Likely, it's beacuse the frames are made of horn? px? what do they look like?

ps. I'm getting knew glasses soon (from walmart)... suggestions? I wanna find some cool looking ones that are brass-rimmed like Tris from Circle of Magic???

• Tina
    Favorite Answer

Horn-rimmed glasses are a type of eyeglasses with frames made of horn, tortoise shell, or plastic that simulates either material. The name horn-rimmed glasses refer to their original material, which was horn or shell.

Rimming is licking the rim of the anus. It feels brill having it completed despite if it tastes like shite doing it ... LOL .. your hubby sounds a chortle. in step with possibility u could supply him a Christmas rim .. ha ha