Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

what do people mean when they say "HORN RIMMED GLASSES?"?

I always thought (since I was little, becasue I was) it meant that they had those little wings or spike things on the frames on the side, you know, like a Great Horned Owl??? But more Likely, it's beacuse the frames are made of horn? px? what do they look like?

ps. I'm getting knew glasses soon (from walmart)... suggestions? I wanna find some cool looking ones that are brass-rimmed like Tris from Circle of Magic???

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Tina
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Horn-rimmed glasses are a type of eyeglasses with frames made of horn, tortoise shell, or plastic that simulates either material. The name horn-rimmed glasses refer to their original material, which was horn or shell.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Rimming is licking the rim of the anus. It feels brill having it completed despite if it tastes like shite doing it ... LOL .. your hubby sounds a chortle. in step with possibility u could supply him a Christmas rim .. ha ha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.