Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I got banned from World of Warcraft. Help!?

Ok, lemme explain what happened first. This guy gave my brother and me his account name and password and said he was going to use it to trade or use for a bot cuz he scammed it. We got on it and sold the level 70s stuff and some of the 54s stuff and also deleted the 70 so it would be almost worthless. He then told blizzard i scammed his account and stuff and they banned me and my brother. Should they have banned us? Why or why not? I say no because i was trying to help.

• TedRoy
    Favorite Answer

you need proof or they're not going to believe you

think about it, Blizzard probably gets all kinds of excuses from people when they get banned.

you shouldn't have 'helped' the person in the first place unless you actually know them.

buy a new copy of WoW or quit for good, I recommend quitting, it's just a waste of life.

What? trying to help? you deleted his stuff! How do you know the guy wasn't just kidding when he said it was scammed? Even if it was, you agreed to take the account even though you had the knowledge that it was scammed! The fact that you were sharing the account makes you just as bad as the scammer. You SHOULD be banned because you were breaking blizzard's rules and just being a jerkoff when you sold the guys stuff and deleted some of his chars. If you were trying to help blizzard by sabotaging his account you are STILL wrong because reporting the guy would have had the same effect without getting you banned! You got EXACTLY what you deserved.

OMG! Tell Blizzard what happend! Thats not right that, that guy did that!!!

Probably the best thing that has ever happend to you.

If it was just some random person i wouldve said no. Even if he was your friend still.