Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

i would like to get a tattoo. but i cant decide where i want it. shoul di get it on my ankle down to my foot..

or should i get somethin on my shoulder blade. it would be a black symbol of some sort on the shoulder blade and cheetah print, stars, or flowers on the ankle. and yes i know the ankle tattoo hurts. but im risking the pain to get it done.

Favorite Answer

I just got one that starts about half way up my calf. It swirls down....kinda above my ankle, then swirls down the other way onto the very top of my foot. It has tiger lillies on it. I have had it less than three weeks & already I have gotten tons of compliments on it! It's my favorite one! I also have one on my shoulder & one on my lower back.

Source(s): P.S. - Just FYI....around and under the ankle & on top of the foot hurt more than anyplace else for me....but it definitely was worth it!!!

I'd get the ankle tattoo, or both LOL! Even though the shoulder can be covered up the ankle would be more suitable because in some cases a tattoo on the shoulder for a woman may look a teeny bit ......ghetto............ :-/ That's just on some people though. Personally, I think it's different and cute. You normally see a shoulder tattoo on a man, that's why I like it. Try the tattoo stencil on your ankle and your shoulder then decide :-)

I have an tattoo just above my ankle and it didn't hurt all that much. You want to pay attention to how close the bone is to the surface, as that's normally where the pain factor comes in.

Covering up is a consideration for work. Though you may not care now, later you may. The ankle is more subtle. I still love to shock people with mine! (I'm a pretty straight laced business consultant on the outside!) Good luck.

I have a cool site on designs, but I can't find it right now. Email me if you want it and I'll try to find it.

A tattoo should be special to you not what some one on yahoo told you to get. If you don't know what you want or where then your not ready. If its an idea that you've changed a lot remember once its on your skin forever. that said i would stay away from lower back tattoos (called tramp stamps) and often butterflies just look to over used but thats just my opinion. Good luck.

i just got the tattoo on my foot finished 4 days ago and it was the worst pain ever ! i have 11 tattoos and 9 piercings so i can take the pain. If i were you i would get it somewhere it would be covered. Its really hard for me to find a job now since i have visible tattoos.

Get a small tattoo like a little bumble bee get it on ur ankle so when u get old u can jsut wear socks to cover it up and it wouldnt look groos when u get old cuz u can hide it

i would get on ethe size of a penny

or a dime

but def on you ankle

I'd get one on the shoulder blade where it could be covered up if you have to have a professional look at work.

i think you should be really into any tat before you get it. when you fall in love with the tat you'll know exactly where you wnat it and it all just is bliss.

im getting my 1st because i finally turned 17 but i drew it and fell in love with it and when you love the tat it will find its own perfect spot and you'll know it.

so i say love the tat and youll know exactly where to put it

The ankle would be cool.

u should get a clover on your ankle