robster asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

nhl 07 rocks right?

well any ways i got your attention go red wings! for every person who answers type in your fav. team. anyways how do you start a fight on nhl 07 on psp and when do you do it? and what movie like is telling you when they want to fight.

• N/A
    Favorite Answer

Colorado Avalanche. I hate the Red Wings.

I've never played nhl 07, I like the 2k7 better, to start a fight in any hockey game, you just start hitting and hooking players like crazy.

New Jersey Devils

This is by far one of the better NHL games to come out in the past decade....to fight your best bet is turning up fights the highest in the settings menu and then when the bell rings hit the down button on your controller (ps2) and there ya go.....the fights are tough to win so if your player isnt great and your up agaisnt a good fighter you might want to think twice about accepting the fight

Oilers

To start a fight i would first throw a "yo mamma" joke at him, then you could do a "yo mamma was great last night" joke. That oughtta really get him goin. Then as the opponent approaches you, LEG KICK him in the gonats and knee him to the head. That should start a rumble.

GO WINGS!!

As for 07, I don't like it too much, I like the 2k games better. But idk how to start em but when they wanna fight u press down.

Canucks Wut!!!!!!!

im not sure about psp but for ps2 you press down