Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 1 decade ago

who knows what this is?

what and were is the kalamari dessert i think thats how its spelled

Favorite Answer

kalahari desert - southern africa

Are you thinking of the Kalahari Desert? It's in Africa.

Kalamari or calamari is the Italian and Greek word for squid. It's a seafood so it's very unlikely to be a dessert (sweet food).

HI- The only Calamari I know of is the one that is a name for small squid. It isn't a dessert, at least not one I have ever heard of and I LOVE me some dessert ;)

Calamari is squid. I don't know about Kalamari.

Calamari?? That's squid.. I've never had it as a dessert tho. Are you thinking of Cannoli? That's an Italian pastry filled with sweet ricotta cheese...

• Nae

Its the Kalahari desert HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...(that is such a cute mistake..I dont mean to laugh but its adorable!!)

Calamari is squid (a popular dish in Greece).

i think it's Kalahari, somewhere in Africa