Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is my bf falling for another girl?

yesterday i received my telephone bill which i've shared with my bf..then i found out that he called 1 number for about half an hour at 11.45pm..so i call the number and a girl answer the phone..i ask her whether she knows my bf and she said yes..they were best friends since school and they just bumped the other day..then she said that my bf did tell her about me and said that i'm his fiancee..then she ask me don't forget to invite her to my wedding ceremony..but i don't fell good coz my bf called her for about half an hour...what did they talked about? i'm very jealous and have a feeling that my bf is falling for her..but he never be unfaithful in 3 yrs of our relationship and he never call other girl before..this is the first time and he called this girl only once according to my telephone bill..so what do u think of my bf?

Favorite Answer

i think that your over reacting they havent talked since they were in school together they were probably just catching up on what has been happening in each others lives...your boyfriend loves you..the two of you have been together for a long time and you said yourself that he has been faithful... trust him that he is telling you the truth when he says he has no feelings for this girl...because if you dont trust him you shouldnt be marrying him on the first place...STOP BEING JEALOUS... i am sure you have guy friends that you talk to that he doesnt like but he trusts you and knows that you wont do anything with them

I am sorry to tell you this but

You are over reacting

This is one thing that ends relationships

Jealousy.

Its OK they are just friends.

Talk to him about it.

Best of luck!

don't worry it's just one time..

be jelous if he's doing it for several times.