Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How big is the average dick?

I got about 8. I figure thats good enough.

Update:

Well im 6'4 and 215 pounds so

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

thats good...ive seen longer though...

• 1 decade ago

While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average human penis is approximately 12.7-15 cm (5-5.9 in) in length and 12.3 cm (4.85 in) in circumference when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size. Most of these studies were performed on subjects of primarily European descent; worldwide averages may vary.

A research project, summarizing dozens of published studies conducted by physicians of different nationalities, shows that worldwide, erect-penis size averages vary between 9.6 cm (3.7 in) and 16 cm (6.2 in). It has been suggested that this difference is caused not only by genetics, but also by environmental factors such as culture, diet, chemical/pollution exposure, etc.

• 1 decade ago

Better check it on the other side of the ruler to make sure you aren't counting centimeters!

I have a friend that once tried to tell me her fingernails were 3 inches long...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

8 is great, the other guys that are telling you that they are like 10in and 12in are lying! lol seriously, but average is like 6-7 so ur good ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

6 inches long

1&1/4 inches thick

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

6 inches I believe. I am 13in. LOL!! Just kidding, I am 4!! Seriously, I am 6.

• Kevin
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Agree with emjay hahaha

• 1 decade ago

About six feet. They usually drive sports cars or SUVs.

• 1 decade ago

mine is about 10 or 10 and a half, and thats what all my friends are...sounds like you may be a little small....:-/

• 1 decade ago

damn i'm 7 and 1/4 and i thought i was above average lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.