How big is the average dick?

I got about 8. I figure thats good enough.

Well im 6'4 and 215 pounds so

Favorite Answer

thats good...ive seen longer though...

While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average human penis is approximately 12.7-15 cm (5-5.9 in) in length and 12.3 cm (4.85 in) in circumference when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size. Most of these studies were performed on subjects of primarily European descent; worldwide averages may vary.

A research project, summarizing dozens of published studies conducted by physicians of different nationalities, shows that worldwide, erect-penis size averages vary between 9.6 cm (3.7 in) and 16 cm (6.2 in). It has been suggested that this difference is caused not only by genetics, but also by environmental factors such as culture, diet, chemical/pollution exposure, etc.

Better check it on the other side of the ruler to make sure you aren't counting centimeters!

I have a friend that once tried to tell me her fingernails were 3 inches long...

8 is great, the other guys that are telling you that they are like 10in and 12in are lying! lol seriously, but average is like 6-7 so ur good ;)

6 inches long

1&1/4 inches thick

• ?

6 inches I believe. I am 13in. LOL!! Just kidding, I am 4!! Seriously, I am 6.

• Kevin

Agree with emjay hahaha

About six feet. They usually drive sports cars or SUVs.

mine is about 10 or 10 and a half, and thats what all my friends are...sounds like you may be a little small....:-/

damn i'm 7 and 1/4 and i thought i was above average lol.