Ghost Hunters?

I love this show who else feels the same way who thinks its fake?

Favorite Answer

I love Ghosthunters.I don't think its fake.Embellished maybe but not fake.I also love Discovery's A Haunting which I'm sure some would say is fake but you know what both shows are entertaining so I love them fake or not.

love the show and dont think its fake

It's one of my favorite shows. I totally believe...definitely not fake.

• ?

My wife and I love the show too.

i love the show. i was going through withdrawls and then they teased us and showed a few of them. now its reruns. better then nothing, i guess. by the way, i LOVE steve

wicked show, another good one is most haunted (the british one) i like to live in ignorance and believe they are real