Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

thatguy asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Help... I'm Losing My Hair!!!!?

Man this sucks! I'm starting to lose my hair, i've been denying it for the longest time but it's happening. I'm only 23 and it makes me feel so much older. No bald spots or anything yet but you can def tell my hair is thinning! I've been using rogaine for about 3 weeks now and nothing too much has changed. I hear it takes about 3 months. My question is to anyone out there that's tried/uses it. Does it work? Does it work for just general thinning hair on the top of the scalp?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i would just shave it all off. its gonna fall out one day anyway. just go with the chrome dome.

• 1 decade ago

Chinese tradtional medication suggests to use mashed ginger juice mixed with white rice wine and apply it on the head everyday. That should do the trick for your hair problems. =)

• 1 decade ago

go to a hair saloon and ask for nioxin3 its a scalp treatment exactly for what u have and its expensive but i think you dont care about price right now

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to a doc in stead of trying advertised products.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

apply eggwhite on ur hair and scalf f0r 20minutes everynyt and rinse well,then use conditioner.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.