what effects does valuum have?

The muscle relaxor and does it affect more when u snort it?

Favorite Answer

it is not a muscle relaxer, it is a depressant, and anything snorted has a faster reaction. The effects are : "it's a downer man!!" Like real boring, unless you're trying to come down from an upper like cocaine. It will make you very drowsy, maybe slur your spech and if overdosed, can stop your heart. Not a great idea. Get high off of life, don't try to take the "cheap way" out of life.

I personally have never snorted one,but for me a valuum just keeps me calm. No buzz, no side affects.But that is just me. All drugs affect people differently. And you should never take something that isn't yours.