Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

please give me the title of the movie with the theme song, "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton., about drugs.

An undercover agent, B. Fonda(?) i think it was, falls in love with the man she is sopposedly spying on, a drug addict, and then gets addicted, too, in the process

Favorite Answer

Rush (1991)

Actress was: Jennifer Jason Leigh

Eric Claption actually did the original score for the movie.

See the 2 links below.

Hope this helps you,

Tracy

Great question. My Clapton preferences tend to lean toward the bluesy-er stuff, but here are a few: Before You Accuse Me Alberta I've Got A Rock N Roll Heart The Core I'm Tore Down Motherless Child Pretending Cocaine Lay Down Sally

• Snoop

The movie in question is Rush. This 1991 film stars Jason Patric (Speed 2), Jennifer Jason Leigh (Fast Times at Ridgemont High), Sam Elliot (Tombstone), and Gregg Allman?!

Source(s): Movie fan!