Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

When ur askin a girl out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Wen u ask a girl out that u know likes you alot cuz shes always flirtin wit u but shes playin hard to get wuts a good way 2 do it,,, ters tis girl tat i hang out wit alot but wen i asked her out b4 she didnt say no but she kinda changed the subject,,, i know 4 a fact that she likes me alot but how should i ask her in a way that she cant blow me off ???

Favorite Answer

Ask her when she is by herself and seems to be in a good mood. Then her friends or family will be less of a distraction and sense she seems happy there is a greater chance she will say yes. But anything is possible.

If her friends are around then half her choice will be to please them perhaps which is normally a bad thing.

Direct confrontation.

Make sure you're completely alone with her and stare her right in the face and ask. "I like you alot too. Lets date" That way she has no choice but to answer you. Also there won't be anyone around and she'd unlikely change the subject if you're serious.

I swear it'll work!

Source(s): Happened to me by my current fiance =P

hmmm...... go with some friends of urs and hers and then like go to the movies and all yall go out to dinner. then the waiter takes u and the girl to a real romantic table and then a different waiter takes yalls friends to a different table on the other side of the resteraunt. then she cant shoot u down

hope that works

Slip a note in her locker that you know she will find saying that you want to be more than friends. and if she doesnt respond in anyways to this, you should ask her out infront of all her friends.

hmm. thats tough. i would probably say look i like you will you go out with me and please don't change the subject... actually that probly wouldn't work.. i would just tell her when she changes the subject to answer the question. i prob didn't help much sorry

just ask her if she wants to go to a movie or dinner with just the two of you say its not a date and then asking when its just you two she'll have to answer if its just the two of you no one else

• Legion

ask her if she wants to go do something.. your treat..

that or just ask her again, but try not to be all.. nervous/ jittery.. just go in.. look her in the eyes and in a clear voice.. ask her out..

JUST SAY "SO WHEN WE GOING OUT?" lol quick and simple and it will draw her to you!! make sure your confident, but not cocky!

drug her