QUESTION FOR *EVERYONE* -- -- How many of you belong to the religion of "not believing in unicorns"?

Haven't you heard? Not believing in something is a religion now! Lots of people claim that atheism, or rather "lacking belief in the existence of gods", is a religion, so I figure... hey... not believing in other stuff must be just as much a religion!

So.... how many of you adhere to the "a-unicornist" religion?

Oh, and spare me lectures on how atheism "REALLY IS A RELIGION!" All I'm wondering is how many of you belong to the "a-unicornist" faith. Stick to the question or don't waste my time, KAY?

Lorreign, shun the nonbeliever! Ssshhhhuuuun!

Favorite Answer

I believe in unicorns. You will burn forever in candy mountain hell where they steal your kidneys for not believing in unicorns.

sssshhhhuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnaaaa

I believe in 4 unicorns. The three of Charlie the Unicorn fame. I dont like the Unicorns fomr Planet Unicorn. And Stephen Colbert's Unicorn named StarBeam.

wow, you are an angry person. I will pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for you.

I think it might be possible for unicorns to exist, so I simply can't say. I'm sure some people really do believe and it is rude that you mock them.

Source(s): Shunnnn the non-believer!

I guess, I'm a believer in not believing in unicorns....

What did you call it? ... a-unicornist...?

Well, that's me, I guess. Do I have to attend a service of some kind and make a generous donation for the missionaries?

[][][] r u randy? [][][]

.

Unicorns *do* exist! Blasphemy! You're going to burn in unicorn hell and be forced to listen to "It's a Small World" for the rest of eternity, nonbeliever!

:3

Listen buster... if you're going to go ahead and say that unicorns don't exist, you're going to have to prove that! After all I have felt the presence of unicorns before so I already have proof that they DO exist! Why do you hate unicorns so much when unicorns love you and care for you daily? Stop being such a bitter, misguided unicorn hater or the unicorns will torture you for eternity.

This is so cute. You mentioned that unicorn thing of "Shun the nonbeliever"! You, my friend, rock!!

Source(s): A member of the a-unicornism religion.

I am an a-unicornist.

I do, however, believe in dragons! ALL HAIL TIRAL, the All-Mother!

Or Veeshan, and Alexstrasza, and Ysera, and Nozdormu, and Bahamut, and Malygos, and Neltharion!

I'll consider joining any religion that is devoid of manure. Are unicorns members of the horse family?

I was a believer until the FSM poured his sauce on me and held me in his noodley appendages. Ramen

I believe in unicorns, and thats about it.

Shunnnn the non-believer!