Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

QUESTION FOR *EVERYONE* -- -- How many of you belong to the religion of "not believing in unicorns"?

Haven't you heard? Not believing in something is a religion now! Lots of people claim that atheism, or rather "lacking belief in the existence of gods", is a religion, so I figure... hey... not believing in other stuff must be just as much a religion!

So.... how many of you adhere to the "a-unicornist" religion?

Oh, and spare me lectures on how atheism "REALLY IS A RELIGION!" All I'm wondering is how many of you belong to the "a-unicornist" faith. Stick to the question or don't waste my time, KAY?

Update:

Lorreign, shun the nonbeliever! Ssshhhhuuuun!

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe in unicorns. You will burn forever in candy mountain hell where they steal your kidneys for not believing in unicorns.

sssshhhhuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnaaaa

• 1 decade ago

I believe in 4 unicorns. The three of Charlie the Unicorn fame. I dont like the Unicorns fomr Planet Unicorn. And Stephen Colbert's Unicorn named StarBeam.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow, you are an angry person. I will pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for you.

I think it might be possible for unicorns to exist, so I simply can't say. I'm sure some people really do believe and it is rude that you mock them.

Source(s): Shunnnn the non-believer!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess, I'm a believer in not believing in unicorns....

What did you call it? ... a-unicornist...?

Well, that's me, I guess. Do I have to attend a service of some kind and make a generous donation for the missionaries?

[][][] r u randy? [][][]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Unicorns *do* exist! Blasphemy! You're going to burn in unicorn hell and be forced to listen to "It's a Small World" for the rest of eternity, nonbeliever!

:3

• 1 decade ago

Listen buster... if you're going to go ahead and say that unicorns don't exist, you're going to have to prove that! After all I have felt the presence of unicorns before so I already have proof that they DO exist! Why do you hate unicorns so much when unicorns love you and care for you daily? Stop being such a bitter, misguided unicorn hater or the unicorns will torture you for eternity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is so cute. You mentioned that unicorn thing of "Shun the nonbeliever"! You, my friend, rock!!

Source(s): A member of the a-unicornism religion.
  • 1 decade ago

I am an a-unicornist.

I do, however, believe in dragons! ALL HAIL TIRAL, the All-Mother!

Or Veeshan, and Alexstrasza, and Ysera, and Nozdormu, and Bahamut, and Malygos, and Neltharion!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'll consider joining any religion that is devoid of manure. Are unicorns members of the horse family?

• 1 decade ago

I was a believer until the FSM poured his sauce on me and held me in his noodley appendages. Ramen

• 1 decade ago

I believe in unicorns, and thats about it.

Shunnnn the non-believer!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.