Do you want to receive the mark of the beast or get beheaded?

When the coming of Christ is near this things are not possible because it is quoted in the Book of Revelation in the Bible.

For those who have read the Revelation may the grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you all.

Come, Lord Jesus.

What if they will torture you to the death? Are you still firm with your faith.

>>>>>>>

My personal answer is my faith will remain unchanged 'til the my death.

Yes, I agree with you all. If we are in Christ Jesus we will not be here during Tribulation. Does anyone watch the movie Tribulation. It was a nice movie about rapture.

Favorite Answer

I would rather be beheaded. It won't hurt anyway

You already got the mark of the beast.

Your SS number with the government has been put in computer bank. The computer is the beast the bible talks about. Just try and buy or sell without giving this number.

I'd never get the "mark of the beast" (A tattoo on my forehead or hand? No thx), nor would I believe in your zombie fellow. I'd rather just grab a gun and try to get rid of the global dictator.

Want neither,but will likely be beheaded.Pretribulationism is fiction.Christians will be here when the Antichrist comes on the scene in the very near future.

i will die for the Lord. nevertheless, those who are in Christ now will not have to go through this as we will already be with Him during the tribulation period.

• Annie

neither, but , I happen to believe we Christians , the Bride of Christ, The Body of Christ, The Church, will NOT be here for the *tribulation*............. God bless

God expects us to go to our deaths for Him then to sell out our souls to the Devil.

I want to behead the beast.

• Petina

Beheaded. He loved us so much he died long and painfully, so I'd love him back by saying he is my God. I'd much rather be in heaven than on earth, cuz I'd be with him.

you realize that you sound like someone preaching over a death cult right?