Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you want to receive the mark of the beast or get beheaded?

When the coming of Christ is near this things are not possible because it is quoted in the Book of Revelation in the Bible.

For those who have read the Revelation may the grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you all.

Come, Lord Jesus.

Update:

What if they will torture you to the death? Are you still firm with your faith.

>>>>>>>

My personal answer is my faith will remain unchanged 'til the my death.

Update 2:

Yes, I agree with you all. If we are in Christ Jesus we will not be here during Tribulation. Does anyone watch the movie Tribulation. It was a nice movie about rapture.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would rather be beheaded. It won't hurt anyway

• 1 decade ago

You already got the mark of the beast.

Your SS number with the government has been put in computer bank. The computer is the beast the bible talks about. Just try and buy or sell without giving this number.

• 5 years ago

I'd never get the "mark of the beast" (A tattoo on my forehead or hand? No thx), nor would I believe in your zombie fellow. I'd rather just grab a gun and try to get rid of the global dictator.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Want neither,but will likely be beheaded.Pretribulationism is fiction.Christians will be here when the Antichrist comes on the scene in the very near future.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i will die for the Lord. nevertheless, those who are in Christ now will not have to go through this as we will already be with Him during the tribulation period.

• Annie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

neither, but , I happen to believe we Christians , the Bride of Christ, The Body of Christ, The Church, will NOT be here for the *tribulation*............. God bless

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God expects us to go to our deaths for Him then to sell out our souls to the Devil.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I want to behead the beast.

• Petina
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Beheaded. He loved us so much he died long and painfully, so I'd love him back by saying he is my God. I'd much rather be in heaven than on earth, cuz I'd be with him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you realize that you sound like someone preaching over a death cult right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.