Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

de-frizzing/smoothing my frizzy thick wavy hair for a guy, and nah i dont wanan use a hair straightener?

sup

im a guy and ive got wavy black hair thats pretty thick, its so wavy and thick its pretty unmanageable and my hair doesnt look great unless its pretty short.. but id like to see if i could keep it longer with the help of a cream or shampoo

is there a line of shampoo or some kind of cream or anything i can use that could maybe smooth and thin my hair or straighten it up? ive used frizzease shampoo and conditioner adn that helps a little bit but it isnt anything miracle like, but im going to try the hair serum too in a few weeks to see if that helps as well

any reccomendations are great thanks alot

also no i dont really want to straighten my hair myself with a iron, thanks

Favorite Answer

You could try home remedies

Tea and beer improve the look of the hair and are easy to do. Begin by boiling two servings of tea leaves either loose or by opening two tea bags and placing the contents in the pot. strain the leaves from the liquid and allow it to cool. apply to hair as a rinse after shampooing and gently comb the tea through the hair for a minute or two. rinse lightly and then style your hair as normal. Beer also gives the hair body and makes it more manageable. pour a bottle of beer over the hair working it with your fingers for a few minutes rinse well and style. you will notice that both the tea and the beer will give your hair a lot more shine bounce and body.

Also you could try 1/2 cup of honey with two tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well and massage into hair. Cover it with a shower cap for 30 mins. Shampoo and rinse well hair will be silky smooth and shiny.

but i've never really seen if they work for guys

haha good luck

Get a CHI straightener. My hair is obviously frizzy/curly (some ppl call me a poodle T^T) additionally get the TRESemme straightening gel and spray. ok so as quickly as you get out of the bathe placed many of the gel on your hair, then spray the close to the ends of your hair. Then blow dry your hair with a rolly brush. Then spray your hair returned and use the straightener with a comb ^^ sorry if it is hard :p yet i wish i helped! ^^