i'm really want to startup my own business, but i have little cash $30000,can somebody advice me what i do

Favorite Answer

Ten easy steps to a startup business:

One, realize that most new startup businesses fail within three years.

Two, realize that most fail because they do not have a plan.

Three, figure out what it is you intend to do for people, what product or service you offer.

Four, plan the delivery of it from the time the phone rings until you ask for referral business.

Five, figure out who the customer/client is, and where they are.

Six, figure out how you will tell them you are available.

Seven, Tell them.

Eight, Deliver.

Nine, Collect.

Ten repeat Seven through Ten, while refining Three through Six constantly.

I'm confident that you will find every financial solution at= loandirectory.info-

RE I'm really want to startup my own business, but i have little cash $30000,can somebody advice me what i do

#EANF#

I'm certain that you might find many financial answer at= financial-care.info-

#EANF#

Some business are mostly service so cost very little to start but many people try to start them because they can do it without much money.

Selling a service requires a minimum amount of capital. Daycare, lawn mowing that sort of thing, you are sure to make some money because you are selling your time and effort.

Starting a service business like a CPA firm would mean first getting licensed so education and experience then renting space buying computers, furniture and supplies and finding clients, you will make more money and have fewer competitors.

Inventory your talents and education and see what service you can sell. Remodeling houses for people who live in them pays much more than cleaning the same house but both will make you money.

That entirely depends on what type of business you want to start up. Plenty of small businesses can be started with low overhead.

This might sounds a little silly, but bear with me. There are two books I read as a teenager about businesses a kid can start up. I know, you're not a kid, but these books are packed with ideas about businesses you can start up with small amounts of money. Maybe one of the ideas in it is something you would want to do:

Fast Cash for Kids

Better Than a Lemonade Stand

arogladcorp Your Answer: Good Pm from Cebu Philippines,

Aroglad Pacific International Corporation is starting a money transfer business and is seeking intersted parties in differant parts of the word to form startigic partnership.

It is our aim to allow the small business minded person to be part of the growing world money transfer market

it is estermated that Filipinos will remit back home to the philippines 14 billion us dollare in 2007 would you like a part of this ? contact managing director Mr Glenn Winter at Email: glenn@arogladpacific.com

That is sweet but check to see if your wallet is still there. I am not being cynical, that is one of many techniques pickpockets use to distract and steal from people. They train their children from a very young age. Hopefully this isn't the case and that it was a nice gesture. Be careful in the future though.

First of all stop telling everybody how much money you have.

It really depends on what you want to do. Will that be enough for you to invest in supplies? Do you think your product will triple your investment. If not keep saving and during your process of saving keep learning. Good Luck!

• Joe L

Sell everything you own, then take that money and put it up for collateral against a 30 year private loan with high interest.

I am start up own business