Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you could make up your own Guiness World Record to set or break a Guiness World Record, what would it be?

Since people are always doing crazy things and setting records and breaking other records I want to know what record you would set or break. Whoever has the most interesting gets 10 points.

Check these out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinness_Book_of_Reco...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/

21 Answers

Relevance
  • ɸ
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Longest time spent on Yahoo Answers

Maybe...Just maybe...

• 1 decade ago

My aunt needs a category - The person who has attended the most funerals! I swear that woman goes to every single funeral that she can! She has gone to 3 in the last 3 days and had 2 more to go to. She not only goes to the funerals and family and friends, but of people she doesn't know. She might go to the funeral of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend! I AM SERIOUS! That's sooooo morbid! In fact, I mentioned to a friend, just yesterday, that she should apply to the GBWR!!

• 1 decade ago

Not to be a party pooper, but I wouldn't do that. The Guiness book is already littered with images of people's stupid collections and zany little non-important feats. I miss the "good 'ol days" of the Guiness Book, when it was just pictures of really tall people, people with huge beards, gigantic twins on mopeds, etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd set the world record for getting all the teenyboppers on here in Yahoo to start worrying more about their education and less about whether or not they're "fat"!

Source(s): I weep for the future sometimes....
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it would be to have found the most four-leaf clovers. I have a huge collection of them, and I always wondered how many it would take to beat a record.

• 1 decade ago

I want to see the record of licks a tootsie pop takes before someone gets to the middle.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

possibly you should rephrase this, I had to think of two times approximately what you meant. possibly say: i'm attempting to set a guinness international record for the main questions responded. The observe seems threw me somewhat.

• gizmo2
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

How long a young female Hollywood Singer or Actress could stay sober and lady like!

How many kisses could I give Johnny Depp in one hour!

• 1 decade ago

I would set the "Answered Most Questions on Yahoo! Answers"

:-) except I'm not even close

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sexiest man on the planet

wait too late bob already broke it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.