Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

Can't get rid of nauseous feeling from food poisoning 4 weeks ago.?

Recently I’ve been getting nauseous from eating certain foods. About 4 weeks ago, I got mild food poisoning from eating old chicken (did not throw up) just a really disturbing nauseous feeling that lasted about 3 to 4 days. After that feeling went away, it would come back every week to haunt me. Whenever I eat something that my body is not used to, the nauseous feeling would come back. I would not throw up, just the disturbing nauseous feeling.

I am guessing my digestive system was weakened by the nasty chicken that ate almost a month ago. I was wondering how I can get rid of this feeling forever. Is this something serious that I should see the doctor about? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

just go to a doctor