Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

Can't get rid of nauseous feeling from food poisoning 4 weeks ago.?

Recently I’ve been getting nauseous from eating certain foods. About 4 weeks ago, I got mild food poisoning from eating old chicken (did not throw up) just a really disturbing nauseous feeling that lasted about 3 to 4 days. After that feeling went away, it would come back every week to haunt me. Whenever I eat something that my body is not used to, the nauseous feeling would come back. I would not throw up, just the disturbing nauseous feeling.

I am guessing my digestive system was weakened by the nasty chicken that ate almost a month ago. I was wondering how I can get rid of this feeling forever. Is this something serious that I should see the doctor about? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just go to a doctor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.