what is the best thing to use to clear your skin?

Favorite Answer

to have a clear fine skin u need to drink lots of water, take vitmin e and vitamin c everyday after full breakfast.. u need wash up everyday, natural skin care is the best on our face. i use egg white to close pores, removed it with cold water and put egg yolk after to smothen ur skin, removed it again with cold water,then put honey and let them stay for 5mins then remove it with ice then let it dry itself. sleep at least 8hours a day! goodluck

The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.

Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!

neutrogena advanced solutions -- with this pimple clearing thing that is in a small box that says clears in 8 hours - i swear to god i had the worst acne and once i started using it, my skin cleared up so much. the products are approx. $30 all together

• teri

your question leaves much to understand...clear your skin how?

are you experiencing breakouts? are they white or black heads? where are they located?

if blackheads then it is just dirt on your oil pores...wash with olive oil and hot water...put a little oil in your hand..wipe it all over your face...just a little...then wipe it off with kleanix or tissue...then using a face cloth get some really hot water on it...ring it out good and then firmly wipe your face all over....then splash cold water with your hands about twenty times to close the pores...do this once a day before going to bed...you'll love the skin your in... and it wont cause you to dry or get oily...everyone should do this...olive oil is pure without chemicals and alcohol and junk...

but if they are whiteheads then your cholestrol is high so cut back on the dairy...if they are on your forehead then your large intestines are clogged, if on your chin then small intestines are clogged...so eat plenty fruit in the morning...

if whites on on the cheeks then its alergy to foods such as dairy...what comes out on our skin comes from what we put in it...

do not use scrubs...read labels...no alcohol...thats why olive oil is the best, cheapest, and lasts for a long time....the over the counter junk is simple toooo harsh for everybodies skin....

• ?

facial

st ives apricot scrub

clean and clear oil free acne foaming face wash

toner

facial peel

microdermabrasion

neutrogina*** there are alot of skin cleaning and foams and pads that you can use to clear your skin of acne, black heads, and clogged pores

wash with good product as a clinique facial soap, and neutrogena's product also really good. Try it.

AHA's really helped with my skin.

I use Benza Klin for mine and it has really helped when nothing else did!