Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who do you think mr.mcmahons other kid is?

ive heard rumors that it might be mr.kennedy but why does everyone think that and i would also like to know who else it could be

Favorite Answer

Kennedy?

WTF?

How could that work??!

I`m really not sure who it might be ..

Really I`m not looking forward to finding out either ...

Hitting and disciplining are 2 countless issues. And if carried out sparingly and as one among those self-discipline, babies do no longer affiliate spanking as hitting. i became spanked as quickly as in an incredible whilst, as a baby, on no account did I affiliate my fathers self-discipline with hitting others or being a bully. And at 5'10 and in a position to bench 250lbs in severe college, i'd desire to have wiped the floor with very virtually everybody I felt like. you have got some very undesirable examples which you're drawing out of your guy or woman babies, yet for individuals who're in charge and want the terrific for their babies can use this very effective form of self-discipline without crossing the line and inflicting anger themes with their babies. *** Hitting interior the face isn't self-discipline and that i rather think of which you will have been abused and for this reason can't affiliate the version***

Son Chairman of the Board IRS with GM Debeosi gimme 10.

if its mr.kennedy then that would be a storyline.i dont think its real.if that was his mr.kennedy father than he would of already said it on wwe.

Source(s): dont you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!mr.kennedy real name is ken anderson.

ITS NOT MR.KENNEDY YOU DUMMYS. ITS SHANE IF YOU DONT BELEVIE ME. WHEN RAW COMES ON. AND ITS SHANE GIVE ME THE BEST ANSWER

**eeew-GENE!!!

I think he's cool! Plus, I'd love to see Vince's face as it set's in amazement. It's gona be someone he hates. Can't wait to see.

Its mr kennedy

Go onto youtube...and look for a OVW mr kennedy....he changes his name explaining he wants to be the head of the company. I mean thats a giv away right there.

ROFL WAT IF IT WAS UMAGA or THE GREAT KHALI lmfao

or even hornswoggle

MR...........................................

..............................

...................

.......

KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ALREADY A SPOILER SO KENNEDY IS McMAHONS CHILD!