Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does this guy like me?

He sits beside me at work. We are both adults (early/mid twenties). I see him like 12 hours a week.

1. He does talks a lot to everyone but esp. me.

2. He is always sticking his head out or talking to me in between the telephone calls (call center)

3. He has a girlfriend and mensioned her before but doesn't seem really exited about her or say anything in detail.

4. He asks for my opinion of personal stuff with him.

5. He tells me personal stuff about him, like income, parents, lives of his friends, but not much about his girlfriend.

6. He says he is lazy but when I recommend a book for him to read me writes it down.

7. He has periodically started to tap me on the shoulder and once touched my hand.

8. He once told me he liked my long skirt (he usto work in a clothing store though)

9. When I told him I went to a club by his house he said I should of called him and let him know (but I don't have his

number)

10. When I mension going on periodically, he says I should let him know

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you might be reading into this a bit much. I worked in a call center and I know you are usually close to your neighbor.

If he has a girlfriend, I would only be his friend and if he does turn out to like you, let it be.

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like you need to ask him what his number is...Or maybe the next time you are going to the club -you should just let him know ...

If he shows up then you will know more about what he is really looking for from you...

He may not really have a girlfriend after all.....

GO FOR IT

• 1 decade ago

Sure, he likes you. Who cares how much? He has a GIRLFRIEND now. You r messing where you are doomed to be hurt. Even if it turns out he likes you "better", it is only a matter of time before you get replaced in the same way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well its one of two things. He likes you and is trying to ask you out. Or he wants some booty on the side

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • t m
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

u want to hear that he is interested in you right? well;I think u need to remember that he is already involved with someone else. Would u be able to trust him even if he becomes your bf? wouldn't he do what he is doing now ,to you too???

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like he's interested in you but doesnt know how to tell you.

• 1 decade ago

its mention, not mension

• 1 decade ago

hmm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.