Have you ever visited Mexico? write your comments?

I'm a Mexican girl, I recomended my country, here we have delicious food, beautiful women and handsome men and wonderful places.

Favorite Answer

I have been to Mexico many times. I found that the farther away from the United States you go the better it is...The border towns are dirty and crime ridden and exist to cater to the tourists. My visit to Mexico City and the areas around it was fantastic. The people were warm and friendly. We never felt like we were in danger and really had a great time. I also visited the Yucatan Peninsula to visit the ancient ruins and do some skin diving. It was excellent, again the people were friendly and did much more than we expected for us.

I would visit Mexico again and again if it were possible...

He sido a México muchas veces. Encontré que el más lejano lejos de los Estados Unidos que usted va mejor es... las ciudades de la frontera es sucio y crimen montado y existe para abastecer a los turistas. Mi visita a Ciudad de México y a las áreas alrededor de ella era fantástica. La gente era caliente y amistosa. Nunca nos sentíamos como estábamos en peligro y realmente teníamos un gran rato. También visité la península de Yucatan para visitar las ruinas antiguas y para hacer un cierto salto de la piel. Era excelente, la gente era amistosa e hizo otra vez mucho más que esperamos para nosotros.

Visitaría México repetidas veces si era posible.

• Alicia

I loved it! the only part i didn't like that much was the food... but well I'm from the Caribbean we have different types of food, now I have to confess that after being to Xcaret and seeing the last show i was very proud of the Mexican culture, I hope to go back real soon.

Source(s): VIVA MEXICO!

I've been to Mexico many times and I love it. I love all the beaches, but especially love all those towns surrounding Mexico City, like Cuernavaca and Puebla.

a few times......had a great time...people there are very friendly....haven't been deep into Mexico but would love to one day....places like Mexico City, Chichen Itza , Playa Del Carmen......

No, I have never been to Mexico, and will never want to go either. Most people who have vacationed to Mexico were murdered.

And plus, I heard it was filthy!!!!!!!!!!!

no, i only went to new mexico, glorieta new mexico...it was nice an all....kindof in the middle of no where but ya....i would love to go to mexio though!!

I heard it is nice to vacation there, but to not drink the water.

• KRIS

i was in Tijuana, was the filthiest place I've ever been!

I never have. I do want to though.