My boyfriend refuses to give me oral sex.?

OK so I enjoy giving my boyfriend oral sex. He loves it as well. Doesn't ask for it too often but when the mood strikes I like to please him. We have been together almost a year and he has not EVER gave me oral sex. We are very sexual and have a great sex life. He is the only man who has been able to give me... show more OK so I enjoy giving my boyfriend oral sex. He loves it as well. Doesn't ask for it too often but when the mood strikes I like to please him. We have been together almost a year and he has not EVER gave me oral sex. We are very sexual and have a great sex life. He is the only man who has been able to give me an orgasm while having sex.

But I enjoy oral sex and really want him to do that for me. He claims that he hates the smell and it makes him gag. Now I am a clean person "down there" and never had any complaints from other boyfriends. In fact my last boyfriend loved giving me oral sex. What a reality shock to go from getting it all the time to NOTHING.

I don't know how to change his mind. I'm not sure if since he had a bad experience before he won't try it on me. I keep asking him and he keeps saying I shouldn't force him to do something he hates.

Please help any ideas to get him to do this for me?