SO...call the President a "moron", get a violation notice >>>?

Is that how it works around here? All the conservatives join hands & chant scripture & talk about how "courageous" W is and how history will prove him to be a "great" leader. And that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion. We can even disagree respectfully. But to go so far as to... show more Is that how it works around here? All the conservatives join hands & chant scripture & talk about how "courageous" W is and how history will prove him to be a "great" leader. And that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion. We can even disagree respectfully. But to go so far as to report "abuse" on a stupid message board which is no more than a whimsical diversion for most of us and our daily routine?? Come on.

Three words for you, whomever you are:
Get
A
Life
Update: Hey, mckenziecalhoun,
First, I'm quite sure I'm not your "son". Secondly, so I guess I should be apologetic for my sense of humor, as well as my political viewpoint?