Can 'cyclical global warming' or 'man-made global warming' be proven by science?

Many so called experts such as Exxon Mobil and Al Gore think Global Warming is fact. Its funny how they argue that 'cyclical global warming' and 'man-made global warming' can be proven by science but even scientists ,that spoke to a non partisan panel ,agree they do not have enough evidence to... show more Many so called experts such as Exxon Mobil and Al Gore think Global Warming is fact.
Its funny how they argue that 'cyclical global warming' and 'man-made global warming' can be proven by science but even scientists ,that spoke to a non partisan panel ,agree they do not have enough evidence to conclude either theory correct.

Its strange also how Exxon Mobil who used to say there was no global warming happening, which I believe wholeheartedly, now it believes it does exist as a cyclical warming.

I guess they have numbers that suggest it comes around every 500 years or so.

Thats ridiculous

They have no proof whatsoever that cyclical or man made global warming is factual.

Exxon Mobil is lying.
Update: I am talking about the last 30 years bird brain.
Not 5000 years ago!
Update 2: 'If 'cant be proven.
Its only a word.
Update 3: none of your answers prove a thing scientifically.
Global warming is NOT happening no matter what Chevron or Exxon Mobil try to say.
Update 4: Whatever! I am sure Exxon mobil and whatever other power provider you can list will have me give up my gas powered car, which I like, and drive some weak little electric buggy just so then can slow the effect of my carbon output baloney! It is a farce! All the flooding in NY and anywhere in this world just... show more Whatever!
I am sure Exxon mobil and whatever other power provider you can list will have me give up my gas powered car, which I like, and drive some weak little electric buggy just so then can slow the effect of my carbon output baloney!
It is a farce!
All the flooding in NY and anywhere in this world just happens it has nothing to do with warming of the water or whatever.
I have been to glaciers in Montana in 2003
I so no evidence of any warming
They say they will be gone by 2025??
Ridiculous statement
GLOBAL WARMING A SCAM BY EXXON TO SCARE PEOPLE FROM GASOLINE AND THE AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY!!
Update 5: What ever fly over moon
You are on your computer also arent you?
Or maybe you are on your I Phone.
YOU ARE NOT GONNA TAKE MY GASOLINE POWERED CAR FROM ME!!!
Go Away!!
Update 6: Just cause I love my gasoline/oil lifestyle
does not mean you 'scare tactic filled global warming advocates' can stop me from being a coal miner and driving my 6 liter Dodge 4X4

Go away!!!
Update 7: CO2
right just cuz al gore sent some balloons into the air all you left/right/what ever wingers can just take my job away and berate me for my entire life.
That aint right.
Take that Exxon lovers!!
Update 8: Hey madskier1 Stop lying about your dumb CO2 stories You really think planes actually create global warming. Where your proof? You think Al Gore some loser politician is the only liar out there talking up global warming? Exxon and Chevron are now on a crusade to convince the world that global warming is... show more Hey madskier1
Stop lying about your dumb CO2 stories

You really think planes actually create global warming.
Where your proof?
You think Al Gore some loser politician is the only liar out there talking up global warming?
Exxon and Chevron are now on a crusade to convince the world that global warming is fact.
Its all a scare tactic by greedy business!!!

Get your head out of the sand!!

Cyclical warming is a big lie just like man made .
You just follow the BIG OIL LIES all the way to the bank dont you?
Update 9: malaclypse is the top vote getter??
What is he saying?
Copenhagen?
Never been there.
Update 10: So far Fly Over Country is my choice for best rebuttal
At least he responds lol.
You all know this was just a joke right?
I abhor Al Gore and Lee Raymond/Exxon both.
lol.

I will let this one go to a vote. I am an anarchist.

Ciao.