promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Modle and school?

If I want to model and still go to school...what classes should I take? I like business but im not sure what area. Help please?!?!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Linkin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Take whatever. Business might be good. You want general business if it's for your modeling career. Don't get caught up into finance unless you want that as a career in case the model thing doesn't work out.

To be honest, if you make it big, you pay people to handle your finances. So, you'd just want a general knowledge of business to help ensure you're not ripped off easily.

On a practical sense, pick a degree that will help you have a career. There are very few male models that make much money. Modeling, as a career, is much more biased towards women.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • KJC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

depends on your school, but something retail related, or even fashion, some colleges have fashion degrees. but it seems to me that for being a model, it's more important to just get out there and get the experience.

• 1 decade ago

You need to talk to an advisor. An advisor can help you pinpoint what area of business would be good for you.

• 1 decade ago

Spelling.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.