Can you really be in love with two men?

I really need help on this one. I've been really depressed for awhile now and I had a dream the other night that kind of put it in perspective. It was about my high school boyfriend that I haven't seen in about 10 years. Seems strange but it is wonderful and sickening to feel that I may be in the wrong... show more I really need help on this one. I've been really depressed for awhile now and I had a dream the other night that kind of put it in perspective. It was about my high school boyfriend that I haven't seen in about 10 years. Seems strange but it is wonderful and sickening to feel that I may be in the wrong relationship. I have actually been sick to my stomach for the past couple of days knowing what has actually been causing my depression. I love the man I am with but am I in love? I remember how comfortable I felt with the other man and how much we shared. We grew and learned together and I trusted him like nobody else. Please help me! I don't know if maybe I should just contact him to see if there is even anything worth worrying over. But I feel like if I don't then I just may never know what could really be.
8 answers 8