i am using uTorrent, what is the purpose of "FORCE START"?

Favorite Answer

It will cause a torrent that would otherwise be queued to start downloading, regardless of how many other downloads are currently running.

When you first configured uTorrent, you specified what type of connection you have. If you're on slow connection uTorrent will only download, say two torrents at once for the sake of example. If you're on broadband you may be configured download 8 torrents at a time.

Say you're currently downloading 8 files, and you've just found another torrent you really want to download. You don't want to let it sit in the queue, but you also don't want to raise its priority, because that would force one of your other downloads to queue in its place. Rather than permanently raising the number of downloads you allow at once to 9, you can just select "Force Start" and then the selected torrent will download instead of queue.

Enjoy,

GL

• Joseph5 years agoReport

Does it speed up the download?

Utorrent Force Start

My method of training suits my dog's personality and sometimes geared towards their best traits. Yes, I altered my methods based on which dog I am training at the time. My labs do dock diving - but not my Shih-Tzu. So yes, I find activities based on the breed and follow through with training for that activity. But all of mine have the basic obedience training. I am also looking into Search and Rescue training for my younger lab because he is more active and is quite the "sniffer" - he uses his nose to find things much more than my older lab does. So that is a good example of training based on his trait. As for challenges....I am currently in Competition Obedience training with a 12 month old lab. Have you ever seen an active, prey driven, curious 12 month old lab? He's doing very well and just this week I feel that he and I have over come a huge obstacle in our training - he actually stayed in his sit / stay while smaller dogs and excited ones pranced all around him and I was at the other end of the room. That was made me so proud!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): utorrent purpose quot force start quot: https://shortly.im/XAq7p