Are naruto shippuden movie is release?

when naruto shippuden movie will be released?

Favorite Answer

Naruto movie number 4 was released in Japan on 4th August 2007 (yup last Saturday). But if you're talking about when it will be available for download online, then I'm not too sure but I think it might only be released around April or May next year.

I think the movie can only be made available online after the DVD has been released, which I suppose takes a few months. After that, Dattebayo has to do the subs and all, so that takes a bit of time too. For example, the 3rd Naruto movie was released on 5th August last year, and was only made available for downloading on the net on 27th April this year... That's around 8 to 9 months. So assuming that Naruto Shippuuden the movie takes the same amount of time for the DVD release and the subs, it will be uploaded on the net around April or May next year.

Yup hope that helps! :)

Source(s): Wikipedia.

It was released in Japan on 4th August 2007, at the current time there is no release date for it in English as Naruto movies 2 and 3 are yet to be released in dubbed versions.

Why are we worried about Shippuden when we barely have movies from before it here?

• it was released in japan already and it will take a while until it's subbed and online

it's already released in Japan. unfortunately, it's not subbed yet, so we'll have to wait a while -_-

Well, we have to wait until its on DVD in japan then they can sub it, so it might take a while =(

It was shown on the 4th in Japan.

I'd give you spoilers, but I'm not that type of person.

I don't know.

I think is already released.