Would you say that gray is a fall, winter, or spring color?

Gray and white horizontally striped short sleeved v neck henley shirt w/hoodie

Favorite Answer

In my opinion, gray is a winter color. It's very close to white, and plus, you couldn't imagine how many gray coats i have seen in the winter. Fall is dark colorful, Winter is light colors, and Spring is light colorful. I hope that helps answer your question

-brunette1234

Winter

• Daya81

I would say it's a winter color--like for a nice wool trouser or pea coat. But it kinda depends on the item. Gray skinny jeans are cute any time of year. A short gray trench is good during spring's rainy days. But, mostly, it's a winter color.

It's a winter colour. Grey's are dominant in clothing in winter and doesn't suit Fall or Spring which has a lot more colour.

Definitely winter. It's sort of melancholy and fall and spring are both colorful. Summer is too.

for fashion... when i think about grey it reminds me of snow, all the black and white colorless look. fall would have more red and brown like leaves on trees. spring would have strong light colors like light green, a return of life appearance after winter passes, and you forgot about summer which would probably have yellow like the sun or maybe a nice blue or tan/khacki like the sand and ocean at the beach... ^_^

for personal style... any color can go with any season because it depends all on what your personal style says

• cuilin

dark grays=winter and fall

light grays=spring and summer

• vierra

indexed under are my recommendations of the colores you utilize for each.... iciness: -Black -Brown -Carchol -gray -in general dark Colores Fall: -a great sort of browns -Orange/brown -dark crimson summer season: -Blues -vegetables -eco-friendly/Yellow -White Spring: -pink -crimson -easy eco-friendly -White

winter.

but if u pair it with white nad navy blue it can be spring/summer as well

• winter honey, all about winter.