tim a asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

where is jj yeley going to go?

• Jim M
    Favorite Answer

I heard he was headed for Wood Bros.

• ryan9

Hi,

From my resources J.J. Yeley might go to Gibb's fourth team (which Gibb's IS planning on running a fourth team for next year) but I've heard that he will NOT be with Gibb's next year.

Most likely he will be either in the Busch or Truck series. Or he might drive for a small team in the Cup series. Most Cup owners aren't that interested in J.J. Yeley. I can tell your for a fact that he WILL have a ride in one of NASCAR's top 3 divisions.

Ryan9

Okay, obviously I am a broken record on here. As far as I know, Kyle Busch is NOT a part of JGR. It was "reported" but not on JGR's website and won't be as far as I know. JJ is a great driver. Probably by the end of the season he could resign with JGR. But we don't know yet.

He is going to the Wood Brothers next year.

• Dmel

Wood Brothers most likely.

Excellent question. Nobody knows at this point, but I hope he gets a good chance. He's a good driver, and will only get better if given the chance.

Go Jr.>>>>

DEI or a Bucsh ride, but maybe a team that is flying under the radar looking for a driver. (BAM, HAAS)

I heard the wood bros.

Rouche.

Who would want him?

Source(s): ...