Who thinks that Ron Paul may win the next presidential elections?

Many people admire him and wish him to be America's next leader; although they doubt he'll ever win the Republican party's nomination.

I believe that if Dr. Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination he'll surely defeat his democratic opponent; even though he may start his presidency at the age of 73 years and 5 months!

Best Answer

I hope he surprises the whole U.S. & wins the primaries, because like you've stated... "If he wins the primaries, there is no doubt that he will win the general election." If he does win... We will see how fast the media will be to kiss his butt instead of shunning him.

Can you imagine if a 3rd party candidate won a state in a tight election. No candidate would have a majority of electoral votes. The Senate would then elect Obama.

Ron Paul will not be the next President, though out of the pathetic candidates he should be. He seems to be less corrupt and more honest. It is a shame he's so old. He seems to be a real old time Republican not a NeoCon or Globalist. I usually vote Dem. as the perceived lesser of two evils. But none of the Dem's or Rep's will touch issues that Ron Paul works to bring to the forefront (IRS,"Fed"Res, FEMA, NAU,etc.) these are most pressing matters in my opinion. I'll vote for him if he survives long enough to gain the Rep. nomination and then chooses a Libertarian as a running-mate.

Source(s): Power to the People!

Ron Paul has a good chance of winning.

I dunno, but I see a lot of new faces on YA and the other forums I'm on (especially this week). And the cool thing is, not all the "new" supporters are from 2007, more like 2006, and early 2007, so it feels like real people more and more.

Don't let them get you down, they only do it because they think Ron is a threat to their own candidate. You don't see the same 10-15 people constantly spam anti-whomever stuff for other so called "2nd tier" candidates.

Just in case readers don't realize it, lesser local candidates all over the country are starting to run on what is called a Ron Paul ticket.

The Ron Paul political Revolution is sweeping the country, weather the anti-Paul spammers like it or not !

*******************************************************

YEah but its not going to happen.Imma vote for him no matter what, let my friends know about him. Do as much as i can but its very tough for this guy to win. His ideas are already different from his own party so i dont think there are many Republicans who would support him. Im rooting for him and pray to god hoping he'll win. This would be a much better country if this were to happen.

I'm sorry because I do believe he is a good man, but the Republicans will never allow him to get the nomination. I would bet my house on it. He will not be their candidate.

They can't keep ignoring his success. After Obama, he's the most asked candidate on eventful.com (Obama: 30,000 requests; Ron Paul: 25,000 requests), they might not nominate him, but he's clearly the republican people's choice.

It would be a literal miracle if he did, with all the special interest-big buck entities he's against. Then again I believe in miracles.