Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I am 13 yrs old and I need some ways to make me and my 11 yr old brother not bored for the summer! I need ways

Please HELP ME. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT THIS SUMMER, SO MAYBE SOME EXCERCISE'S I CAN DO? OR MAYBE ME TALKING TO ANOTHER 13 YR OLD OUT THERE, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Favorite Answer

umm...........ik summer is pretty much over but you have a couple weeks left, have a little concession stand outside your house........or if you have a video camera make funny little videos, if you live near a pool or lake go swimming, or if you guys still like art you could do some arts and crafts or if you guys wanna make some money you could go around and do a little gardening service or somthin, oh and if you babysit your brother can help you out and you both could make some money......ohh and if ur trying to loose weight you and your lil bro can go on like on demand (if you have it) and go to sports and fitness THEN go to exercise TV THEN go to dance. HOPE I HELPED!!<333

Source(s): my fabulous mind <333